The Network Engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of enterprise and data center wide voice and data network solutions that align with the architecture and business models to achieve optimal solutions for Ensono and its customers. The Network Engineer is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining network solutions to include Network, Security/Threat, and Voice solutions; developing and maintaining network documentation; developing and maintaining network standards and guidelines; manage network and security capacity planning; interacting and consulting with Ensono ENSG customers to collect required solution information; coordinating solutions with Ensono ENSG customers; and providing support for engineering design and implementation issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
8 + Years
Roles and Responsibilities
• Design/Solution/Implementation experience in large enterprise or multi-tenant environment. • Maintain in-depth knowledge of company’s existing IT architecture/infrastructure, and technology standards. • Develop, document, make recommendations for technical solutions. • Act as a technical lead for the project duration from solutioning, implementation and hand over to operations
• Develop strong working relationships with all Platform and product engineering to be able to assist and receive assistance in meeting critical and often urgent deadlines
• In depth working knowledge of routers, firewalls, switches. • In depth knowledge of routing protocols, including BGP, MPLS, IS-IS, OSPF
• Experience in Firewalls: Checkpoint firewall, Palo Alto
• Routers: Working knowledge on Cisco ASR series routers
• Switches: Cisco 6509 and Nexus 5k, 7k, 9k • Experience with load balancers (F5 / A10/ NetScaler)
• Knowledge & hands on working experience on Cisco ACI, VMware NSX-T and micro segmentation
• Cisco certification of CCNP, CCSA, CCSE, CCIE (and/or other Cisco certifications) preferred.
ITIL Process knowledge
Should have knowledge on ITIL incident, request, change, process.
Excellent Written & Verbal English communication Skill
Data Center Experience
Should have working experience in multiple large size Data Center environment