CPE Business PartnerChennai, India JR008967
As a member of our Culture & People Experience team (CPE), the HR Business Partner is responsible for building strong collaborative relationships and will be a trusted partner helping to shape our culture, support our business strategies and identify and develop the talent necessary to deliver results. Consults with business leaders to support workforce planning and build employee engagement. Assists leadership in the development of solutions through organizational development and cultural and process-oriented perspectives. Consults with associates and managers to advance associate engagement and to address and resolve employee relations issues. Participates in and drives company-wide programs and initiatives.
- Works closely with Manager’ to build culture, implement CPE business strategies and build relationships to drive results.
- Maintain a strong connect with the business and the associates.
- Regular connects with the teams to understand to any concerns and to provide support.
- Partners with business to identify and develop talent to deliver results.
- Provides guidance and input on resource and workforce planning
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provides CPE policy guidance and interpretation.
- Consults on contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Identifies training needs for business and recommends individual leadership coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met to further develop talent.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant industry experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience partnering with business leaders for workforce planning and resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including organizational development, employee relations, diversity, performance management, compensation practices, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Critical and strategic thinker – able to provide strategic advice, develop options, analyze risks, sound judgment and decision making, positive problem resolution.
- Advanced consulting and coaching skills
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Excel proficiency to drive analytics and reporting to drive talent development and workforce planning
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Pune, India | JR009152
Remote - United States | JR009165
Associate Data Center Operations Analyst
Chennai, India | JR009172