Ensono’s latest private cloud enhancements help clients improve business agility by meeting their individual workload needs
Ensono, a leading hybrid IT services provider, announced today the newest update to its private cloud capability. The updates enable clients to migrate, scale and protect their business-critical applications, creating more opportunity for business growth, geographic expansion and the ability to go-to-market faster.
Private cloud use is expected to increase 22% in the next two years, and it will serve as the primary cloud environment for 25% of enterprises. Ensono Private Cloud provides a full-service solution for businesses looking to implement advanced IT strategies and avoid common pitfalls, allowing them to advance digital transformations, improve business outcomes, enhance security and improve governance and compliance.
Ensono Private Cloud delivers the following:
- Highly automated Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) to enable rapid application deployment, centralized control and visibility across all systems
- Shared, dedicated and remote hosting options to meet specific workload and location needs
- Management tiers to fit each environment in a client’s solution including fully managed, co-managed, and self-managed
- Capacity scaling to minimize spend and increase agility and performance
- Transparent Opex based pricing so clients are only paying for the capacity they need and want
- Actionable insights through our location-independent intelligent platform Ensono Envision
Ensono Private Cloud serves as the stepping-stone for companies looking to move to public cloud, seeking a hybrid solution or has an immediate need to get out of an existing data center.
Learn more about Ensono Private Cloud here.