Ensono has achieved VMware Cloud Verified status.
The Cloud Verified designation indicates that a provider offers the complete VMware-based software defined data center infrastructure delivered as a service. VMware Cloud Verified partner services enable customers to achieve unmatched levels of consistency, performance and interoperability for both traditional or containerized enterprise applications and the confidence that the service is based on the most advanced VMware cloud technologies.
“Each one of our clients is at a different stage in their transformation journey, so the ability to run workloads in a range of environments that are optimized for specific application needs is critical," said Andri Sianipar, vice president, infrastructure at Ensono. "As a VMware Cloud Verified provider, our clients can have the confidence that Ensono holds robust Private Cloud capabilities and our infrastructure framework provides application flexibility and management across the full range of hybrid environments.”
“Partners that are VMware Cloud Verified provide organizations with complete and advanced VMware Cloud technologies, along with interoperability across clouds for greater advantage for their customers’ businesses,” said Jim Aluotto, senior director, Cloud Provider Business, Americas Region, VMware. “Cloud Verified services delivered by VMware Cloud Providers can provide the efficiency, agility, and reliability inherent in cloud computing. We look forward to supporting Ensono as it empowers organizations with a simple and flexible path to the cloud.”
Ensono Private Cloud delivers the following:
- Highly automated Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) to enable rapid application deployment, centralized control and visibility across all systems
- Shared, dedicated and remote hosting options to meet specific workload and location needs
- Management tiers to fit each environment in a client’s solution including fully managed, co-managed, and self-managed
- Capacity scaling to minimize spend and increase agility and performance
- Transparent Opex-based pricing so clients only pay for the capacity they need and want
- Actionable insights through our location-independent intelligent platform Ensono Envision
VMware’s global network of more than 4,300 cloud providers leverage VMware’s consistent cloud infrastructure to offer a wide array of services in over 120 countries, provide geographic and industry specialization, and help customers meet complex regulatory requirements.
For information on how to become a Cloud Verified partner, please visit: https://www.vmware.com/partners/service-provider/vmware-cloud-verified-logo.html