Ensono Acquires Managed Hosting Business of Wipro
Ensono doubles in size and scale to accelerate our clients’ digital transformation.
Ensono is committed to offering the most innovative hybrid IT services. In order to scale faster and meet our clients’ needs, we’ve announced our agreement to purchase Wipro’s Hosted Data Center Services Business.
The acquisition is taking Ensono one step closer to its vision of becoming the recognized leader in true hybrid IT from mainframe to public cloud. Since we’re doubling in size and scale, we’ll be able to innovate faster for our clients and be their relentless ally no matter what journey they’re on.
In less than three years, Ensono has doubled its revenue to over $550M, doubled its client base across all industries, expanded its geographic footprint, and more than tripled its associate base. This is the third acquisition for Ensono – specific numbers include:
- Revenue in excess of $550M
- Data center footprint in the U.S., U.K. and Germany
- Operational presence in India
- Nearly 2,000 skilled associates
- Client base of more than 200
- Ensono mainframe MIPS managed over 260K (largest client 25K MIPS)
- Ensono hosted servers managed over 30K