Are you ready? SQL & Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 EOS is near.
Join us at our Microsoft Technology Centres on 3rd April, 1st May or 5th June at Thames Valley Park to plan your strategy for extended support for SQL Server 2008 and 2008 R2 ending on July 9, 2019.
SQL end of support means no more security updates leaving your network vulnerable, in this session we will explore your options around SQL MI, bringing these workloads back in support
- Dates – 3rd April, 1st May, 5th June
- Address – Microsoft, Thames Valley Park, Microsoft
- Time – 09:00 – 16:00
Ensono, (Datacenter Transformation Partner of the Year) is here to support organisations with their SQL Server workloads. We are excited to be hosting three SQL Server Microsoft Technology Centers at Microsoft’s Thames Valley Park in April, May and June this year. This is an amazing opportunity for technical job roles to demo the SQL Server technology in an Azure environment and to take the first step to the cloud, keeping workloads protected, while we work collaboratively with Microsoft on your SQL upgrade and digital transformation strategy.
Key topics and themes of the day:
- Current SQL landscape and on prem-challenges
- Opportunities and capabilities of SQL in Azure (managed instances etc)
- Highlight pain points around end of support and benefits around migration to Azure
- Hands on SQL Server migration to Managed Instances in Azure with Chris Nash (our technical expert)
- Our Cloud Transform offering – how we can transform on-prem SQL in Azure
Register today here.