Only 40 seats available
Location: TechNexus 20 N. Wacker Dr, 12th Floor, Chicago, 60606
To be an effective leader today, CIOs must be change agents to drive transformation, innovation, and performance throughout their organization and teams, as enterprises face a digital imperative to reinvent their businesses to better serve their customers. Technology leaders must become great business leaders. They must perform while they transform.
In this fast-paced and interactive session, Gordon McKenna, CTO, Public Cloud and Brian Klingbeil, Executive Vice President, Technology and Strategy will lead a discussion with other C-Suite executives on the skills required of technology leaders today to succeed and flourish in an ever-changing digital landscape. They’ll share the best practices and insights on high-performing leaders and their teams, and how those organizations operate today and optimize for tomorrow.
Topics will include:
- Leadership: What does a digitally transformed organization look like today? What leadership skills are needed to drive digital transformation? How have the traditional roles and responsibilities of the C-Suite leader changed?
- The Cloud Imperative: How do organizations adapt as they modernize legacy systems and migrate applications to the Cloud? How do they develop an effective roadmap and move to the Cloud with confidence?
- Collaboration and Communication: Why CIOs today must be effective evangelists and advocates for digital transformation in order to influence stakeholders and team members and demonstrate why investment in digital transformation is a business imperative.
- Building the Right Teams, Nurturing the Right Skills: In a rapidly changing tech world, leaders must expand their scope to understand and identify new and emerging technologies. Focus on your team’s continuous learning and up-skilling to keep your team engaged and committed. Select partners that can help you with digital transformation while keeping your business running.
- Measurement and Management: Technology leaders today must be strategic leaders who understand the needs of the business and how disruptive technology can meet those needs. They are charged with driving innovation while identifying new revenue streams. How can you measure the impact of new technology? What KPIs should be discarded?