Our client is an international provider of business sales, marketing and credit data, and has been in business for decades. The company operates with 4,500 employees, generates in excess of $1.5 billion in revenue and is headquartered in the U.S. The company has been a satisfied Ensono client since 2009.
The technology was not being refreshed as agreed, resulting in significant downtime. In addition, operational disciplines were not mature, so problems could not be resolved in a timely manner.
Basic necessities—such as having a complete inventory of the infrastructure via a configuration management database—weren’t provided. Furthermore, thought leadership which would advance the company’s business goals was not part of the program. Seeking better options, company executives initiated an RFP process.
Ensono was selected from a large field of competitors.
Ensono’s company-wide focus on the customer experience proved to be a selling point. In addition, we had a great deal of expertise caring for the infrastructure assets of data-intensive companies. Our pricing was very competitive, especially when compared to the incumbent.
In order to quickly limit the downtime the client was experiencing, we took over support at the competitor’s site. We subsequently:
- Migrated the client’s environment to our data centers in Little Rock and the U.K.
- Upgraded the technology
- Refreshed the hardware
We backed up our promises with aggressive SLAs. Ensono’s scope of services included desktop, network, voice and data, security, storage and email application support.
By partnering with Ensono, our client:
- Executes thousands of changes per month without incident
- Reduced emergency changes by more than 50%
- Created a high-availability environment thanks to our ITIL processes
- Doubled their storage capacity to 2.5 petabytes
- Added security functions that had never existed, such as log management and intrusion prevention
- Doubled the size of their server environment
- Saved $2 million per month compared to the previous service provider
As our client’s needs evolve, we continue to operate for today and optimize for tomorrow.