Systems EngineerChennai, India JR008879
- Ensono's mission is to deliver technology solutions that enable our clients to be great at what they do. We're trusted by some of the world's most successful companies because we deliver complete hybrid IT solutions and governance customized to each client's IT journey. Our solutions address clients' current needs and help them to adapt to the ever-changing demands of tomorrow.
About the role and what you'll be doing:
The Systems Engineer is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining components of the internal technology architecture. By combining deep technical expertise and exceptional design and implementation skills, the Systems Engineer leads the delivery of technology projects and participates in defining the strategic technology direction. The person in this role works with business management and IT staff, identifies technology alternatives, and specifies solutions that will meet business needs. This individual will provide technical leadership on both small and large projects. This person must demonstrate the ability to understand technical issues, develop recommendations, as well as gain competency with IT processes.
We want all new Associates to succeed in their roles at Ensono. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Required Qualifications. If you do not meet all the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University, preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- IT Industry Certifications are a plus (Okta, O365, MCSE.)
- Minimum 5 years of related IT Experience managing large enterprise environments consisting of multiple global forests and complex GPO policies.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience managing Active Directory and Okta or equivalent Identity Management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience administering Office 365, Azure AD.
- Minimum five years of experience working with or authoring scripts (preferred MS Powershell) focused on streamlining system administration, auditing, and reporting functions surrounding Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Active Directory, and Microsoft Exchange.
- Experience as technical lead in a field of expertise
- Experience implementing best-practice processes and procedures, including ITIL
- Experience leading small & large projects that require interaction with the business
- Experience in environments with formal project management methodologies and practices
- Experience in Exchange administration and mailbox management.
- Familiarity with SCCM and Intune is a plus.
- Document solutions, systems, and procedures
- Consistently leads knowledge transfer efforts to other team members
- Identify and suggest process and/or procedure improvements
- Deliver personal, customer focused and professional service
- Delivers communication and measurable goals for assigned projects
- Works effectively as an individual and as part of a team
Issues Management and Resolution:
- Troubleshoot complex system, application, and hardware issues
- Use external information to research and resolve issues when needed
- Strong knowledge with regards to local policies, rights, and standards as well as having a solid grasp on how they come into play in the environment
- Ability to manage multiple issues, priorities, and goals
- Engages with external vendors to resolve issues as needed
- Develop IT strategies to improve system management and response rate
- Perform routine system maintenance
- Tracking of assets
- Design, build and configure new hardware/software
- Document and maintain security standards of various environments
- Perform installation and configuration of software including operating system, patches, and 3rd party products.
- Drive completion of quality project deliverables, within time and budget
- Deliver projects for both IT and directly for the business
- Ensure quality control on all projects within area of responsibility
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Downers Grove, IL | JR009191
Senior Hardware Technician
Downers Grove, IL | JR009190
Assoc Hardware Technician
Chennai, India | JR009172