AWS introduced the Well-Architected Framework as part of their ongoing collection of best practices and support for organizations undergoing digital transformation. The framework aligns AWS techniques into five pillars: Operational Excellence, Reliability, Security, Cost Optimization, and Performance Efficiency.
Ensono is one of a few selected AWS partners certified to deliver Well-Architected Reviews.
With a well-tested methodology and experienced AWS experts , Ensono will work with you through the frameworks’ five pillars:
- Security for information and systems
- Cost Optimization to save money and avoid unnecessary spending
- Reliability in meeting business and customer demand
- Performance Efficiency to make the most of your IT and computing resources
- Operational Excellence with systems that are always being improved and updated
In each pillar, the goal is to make sure your business can reach its biggest objectives. That means we'll help you see how to:
- Mitigate risk, fix problems and build best practices for the future
- Adopt a consistent approach for reviewing AWS architectures
- Automate processes to make architectural experimentation easier
- Cut waste with value-added proactive planning
Watch this two minute video to understand the process, the people, and how Ensono unlock $5,000 of AWS Credit through Ensono’s free review program.
At the conclusion, you’ll be provided with the following deliverables:
- AWS Well-Architected Scorecard
- AWS Well-Architected Report
- AWS Well-Architected Action Plan
Get an in-depth understanding of how Ensono AWS Well-Architected Review can lead to a reliable, secure, efficient, and cost-effective systems in the cloud for your organization.