Ensono is a leading, large-scale provider of mainframe and infrastructure services serving mid-tier to large enterprise and government clients. The Gartner Group says that, “Ensono is one of the top three mainframe services providers and a top ten provider of data center outsourcing services in North America… helping clients transform to a more standardized, and ultimately, cloud-based delivery”
Ensono is the 2018 and 2020 Microsoft Azure partner of the year, AWS Premier Managed Service partner, the 3rd largest Mainframe-as Service provider in the US, and a top 15 managed services/outsourcing growth company as measured by ISG the last 8 quarters in-a-row. Our company and community is one that focuses on philosophy of we win together. The right candidate will have a true partnership with all pillars of our business as we work as a team to grow.
- Job Description New Logo Sales - -Mainframe Infrastructure Sales experience required
What you will do:
The Senior Sales Executive must have a proven track record selling “as-a-service” complex technology offerings that include managed services, public cloud, mainframe, security and outsourcing. He/she will have accountability for the creation of new bookings from the acquisition of new clients through consultative engagement process. He/she must be highly motivated and have the ability and desire to run their self-functioning sales unit by partnering with Sales Engineering, Operations, and Marketing within the business.
The candidate will be a strategic thinker and self-starter who is focused on creating solutions and solving business problems with a consultative sales approach, and be a multi-dimensional thinker who operates not only on the basis of important past experiences but with the incorporation of new approaches and developments that occur in the this fast-moving market.
The candidate also must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and reports. As a member of the Ensono Sales team, they will ensure proper execution for the lifecycle of a deal establishing sound relationships with internal stakeholders and channel partners.
Key activities include:
- New Logo Sales - -Mainframe Infrastructure Sales experience required
- Proactively identify new revenue opportunities and relationships to drive account and revenue growth
- Create new and sustain existing senior relationships
- Promote and drive client relationships by providing thought leadership and consultation on the alignment of client business needs to Ensono and partner products and services
- Drive contract negotiations for new business in partnership with Legal
- Work closely with Sales Engineering and the customer on solution, value, and pricing scenarios
- Responsible for developing and delivery of prospective client proposals
- Represent Ensono at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Communicate information effectively to diverse audiences, internal and external to the company, recognizing business and product terms and value
Preferred location West Coast or Philadelphia, or Virginia or Maryland -