Senior Sales ExecutiveRemote - United States JR007105
Ensono is a leading, large-scale provider of mainframe and infrastructure services serving mid-tier to large enterprise clients. The Gartner Group says that, “Ensono is one of the top three mainframe services providers and a top ten provider of data center outsourcing services in North America… helping clients transform to a more standardized, and ultimately, cloud-based delivery”
Ensono recently spun out of a larger entity (Acxiom) whose core business plan did not include infrastructure and IT services. Ensono is now operating under new ownership as a new, independent entity that is fully focused on IT infrastructure services and dedicated to growing these services and the client base that enjoys them. Our company and community is one that focuses on philosophy of we win together. The right candidate will have a true partnership with all pillars of our business as we work as a team to grow.
What you will do:
The Senior Sales Executive must have a proven track record selling complex technology services that include, but are not be limited to managed services, hosting, mainframe, security and outsourcing. He/she will have accountability for the creation of new bookings as well as the growth and retention of existing client revenue. He/she must be highly motivated and have the ability/desire to run their self-functioning sales unit by partnering with Sales Engineering, Delivery and other support teams within the business.
The candidate will be a strategic thinker and self-starter who is focused on creating solutions and solving business problems with a consultative sales approach. He/she must also be able to identify when/if support is needed on a deal-by-deal basis.
The successful candidate will be a multi-dimensional thinker who operates not only on the basis of important past experiences but with the incorporation of new approaches and developments that occur in the market. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and reports. As part of the Ensono Sales team, they will ensure proper execution for the lifecycle of a deal establishing sound relationships with internal stakeholders and client executives.
Key activities include:
- Proactively identify new revenue opportunities and relationships to drive account and revenue growth
- Create new and sustain existing senior relationships
- Promote and drive client relationships by providing thought leadership and consultation on the alignment of client business needs to Ensono and partner products and services
- Drive contract negotiations for new business in partnership with Legal
- Work closely with Sales Engineering and the customer on solution, value, and pricing scenarios
- Responsible for developing and delivery of prospective client proposals
- Represent Ensono at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Communicate information effectively to diverse audiences, internal and external to the company, recognizing business and product terms and value
- Challenge the current thinking, assumptions, and status quo to drive results and innovation
What you will need:
- A minimum of 10 years of sales experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years of selling technology/managed service solutions
- Must be organized, analytical, creative and adaptive
- A proven track record of both achieving and over-achieving goals in past sales positions
- Significant experience and discipline in managing, reporting and accurately forecasting sales pipelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as teamwork capabilities
- Experience in managing and closing complex sales opportunities
- Proven success in managing client opportunities with multiple lines of business
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without direct line authority
- Experience in working with managed services, hosting, mainframe, security and outsourcing is required
- Broad relationship development and people networking experience, including leveraging existing channel partner relationships to drive new business development
- Ability to bring-to-the-fold, cultivate and strengthen strong client relationships with senior business and IT staff members
- Ability to technically consult with C-level executives within client environment.
- Demonstrated experience at increasing deal close rates, utilizing a structured qualification process with identifying customer compelling events
- Candidates must be able to articulate technology and product positioning from a business perspective in addition to creating and maintaining relationships with the clients and vendors
What will set you apart:
- Experience in IT infrastructure transformation engagements
- Mastery of legacy IT such as IBM mainframe and mid-range with linkage to modern platforms like public and private cloud
- Existing relationships and contacts that will drive a robust pipeline
- Opportunity to join a high growth, fast paced, transformational organization, backed by one of the world’s largest private equity firms
- Become a part of the larger KKR family, providing professional growth and networking opportunities
- Ensono’s Equity Appreciation Program – all our Associates will be given equity ownership in the organization to help fuel our growth!
- Ensono is the 2018 and 2020 Microsoft Azure Partner of the Year, AWS Premier Consulting Partner
- Ensono is one of the top three mainframe services providers and a top ten provider of data center outsourcing services in North America… helping clients transform to a more standardized, and ultimately, cloud-based delivery
- 2nd largest Mainframe-as Service provider in the US, and a top 15 managed services/outsourcing growth company as measured by ISG the last 10 quarters in-a-row
- Opportunity to join a dynamic Sales organization
- Travel to various client sites will be frequent; estimate 25% of weeks will involve travel.
Ensono is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to providing equal employment to our Associates and building a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Pay transparency nondiscrimination statement/posting OFCCP’s pay transparency policy can be found on OFCCP’s website.
If you need accommodation at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiter know or email [email protected].
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Bengaluru, India | JR009168
End User Support Technician
Chennai, India | JR007903
Systems Engineer – IBMi
Chennai, India | JR009189