Ensono is a leading, large-scale provider of hybrid IT serving mid-tier to large enterprise and government clients. The Gartner Group says that, “Ensono is one of the top three mainframe services providers and a top ten provider of data center outsourcing services in North America… helping clients transform to a more standardized, and ultimately, cloud-based delivery” Ensono is the 2018 and 2020 Microsoft Azure partner of the year as well as an Azure Expert MSP, AWS Premier Managed Service partner with 9 competencies, and a top 15 managed services/outsourcing growth company as measured by ISG the last 8 quarters in-a-row. Our company and community is one that focuses on the philosophy of wining together. The right candidate will have a true partnership with all pillars of our business as we work as a team to grow.
What you will do:
The Public Cloud Channel Development Manager is part of the Channel & Alliances Partnership Development team is responsible for building relationships and seeking and exploring new joint solutions with Technology Partners, Consultants, Value-Added Resellers, etc, which drive revenue. This team interacts with our partners to help drive leads and revenue for Ensono as well as mutual success with our partners.
The Public Cloud Channel Development Manager is responsible for initiating and supporting Azure and AWS Partner development, go-to-market, retention, and business plan attainment to support sales lead generation with AWS and Azure Channel Partners, as well as management of other AWS and Azure Partner ecosystem recruitment and development.
Key activities include:
- Establish and maintain relationships with all relevant AWS and Microsoft field channel, sales, and vertical teams.
- Work with Partner firms to develop and manage lead pipeline through campaigns, go-to-market strategy & initiatives, product integration and IT transformation
- Track and report all opportunities generated by partners in SalesForce.com
- Engage in initial opportunity qualification with partner and Ensono sales team.
- Develop strategy and plans to develop AWS and Microsoft as a major source of highly qualified leads for Ensono managed public cloud offerings
- Develop and execute comprehensive communication plans and presentations to educate Partners on Ensono capabilities and products.
- Ensure key executives within Ensono are part of a Partner relationships that connects at a company level.
- Provide feedback to relevant Ensono product, sales, and functional teams on Partner perceptions, strategy, initiatives and experiences with Ensono to ensure continuous alignment with cloud partner strategies, programs and products
- Lead and execute Partner briefings and workshops while coordinating investment in Partner services, products, and conferences
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
- Collaborate with Ensono Marketing regarding Market Development Funds and joint campaign opporutnities.
- Participate in field marketing events with managed partners.
What you will need:
- Minimum of ten (10) years of related experience in Channel and Alliances, specifically with AWS and/or Microsoft Azure
- History of Partner development around account management, provider relations, sales, business development, or product management
- Bachelor's degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Preferable: direct experience working at a Channel or Alliances partner firm in the managed services space and direct experience working at Microsoft or AWS.
- Existing working relationships with individual Partner channel professionals within Microsoft and AWS
- Relevant experience working in developing business relationships for joint go-to-market success
- Experience in or demonstrated understanding of the IaaS, PaaS, and cloud native application outsourcing industry
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with technical, contractual and financial issues and written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to perform research on and assist with execution on several time-sensitive project/deals at once in a fast- paced environment with minimal direction.
What will set you apart:
- References from Channel and Alliance partner firms (AWS and Microsoft)
- Understanding of partner organization, 2021 partner strategy, and key 2021 customer initiatives
- Partner or client Industry/vertical experience in Financial Services and Health Care/Bio
- Experience in IT infrastructure transformation engagements
- Experience with public cloud providers and their channel programs.
- Experience with large enterprise and government partnership programs.
- Mastery of legacy IT such as IBM mainframe and mid-range with linkage to modern platforms like public cloud
- Existing partner and client relationships that will drive robust interaction with the Channels & Alliances community
Travel to various partner sites estimated at 25%.