Ensono is a leading, large-scale provider of infrastructure services serving mid-tier to large enterprise clients. 451 Research says, “it is one of the few providers that bridges the old world with the new era of IT. These services are often designed around the outcomes and objectives of clients, rather than the underlying infrastructure building blocks.”
Ensono’s mission is to deliver technology solutions that enable our clients to be great at what they do. Ensono provides managed IT services and solutions spanning midrange to hyperscale cloud that address our clients’ current needs while anticipating and engineering solutions for the ever-changing demands of tomorrow. We are trusted by some of the world’s most successful companies being tenacious in delivering on our commitments and highly flexible. Covering the breadth of technology platforms, the pre-sales Solutions Architect is responsible for creating solutions that propel our clients’ businesses forward.
Ensono has approximately 2,400 associates and is headquartered in Downers Grove, IL just outside Chicago. Ensono also has presence in Omaha, NE; Conway, AR; Staines, UK, Pune, and Chennai India, and Gdańsk, Poland. Our company and community are one that focuses on the philosophy of we win together. Ensono associates build strong partnerships and a commitment to win across all pillars of our business.
We are looking for Sr. Solution Architects to join our team. If you are excited and driven to work in a faced paced environment with senior-level technologists to solve our clients’ business challenges, then Ensono may be the right choice for you
· Experienced communicator at all levels of our client environments from C-level to engineering
· Well versed in the hosting technology landscape with 10+ years of overall experience
· Previous experience in technical pre-sales solutions architecture/engineering, or a technical oriented innovation evangelist in IT transformation technologies
· Experienced with hybrid/private cloud, IaaS, and datacenter outsourcing solutions
· Conversant in hyperscale cloud platforms (AWS/Azure)
· Ability to create multi-tower outsourcing roadmaps
· Domain expertise preferably across multiple towers spanning all cloud, distributed, midrange, and mainframe
· Comfortable with executive level positioning of complex solutions that span multiple disciplines (hosting, network, security, storage and backup, DR, etc.)
Our customer focus in managing business complexity distinguishes us from competitors. From current platforms to evolving technologies and everything in between, we deliver results for our clients by flawlessly executing infrastructure operations so our clients can focus on what they do best. We are looking for talented individuals who share this passion.
· Collaborate with peers, sales, consulting, finance, legal, product, and operations to create highly competitive solutions
· Build complex solution costing models including both standard and custom elements, including but not limited to hardware, software, transition and migration, support labor, and 3rd party support services
· Build and own the solution story verbally and written, internally and client facing
· Own the solution from concept through successful handoff to implementation
· Confidence to model solutions with partial client data making practical assumptions and caveats as the solution progresses
· Own solution documentation through the lifecycle ensuring client proposals and contracts reflect scope, assumptions, and caveats both verbal and written
· Confidently present complex solutions to technical audiences and distill the solution into practical business language for non-technical buyers
· Gain clients' confidence as a trusted advisor by offering consultation and recommendations drawn from insights, technology know-how and past experiences
· Align product management to help drive appropriate product enhancements and changes to technology roadmap
. Light preference to mainframe solutioning experience and skills.