Experienced and cost-efficient management and support services for IBM i environments.
Are you finding it increasingly difficult to find quality talent skilled in IBM i environments (AS/400, iSeries, System i)? Ensono’s certified infrastructure experts provide technical and operational support services designed specifically to meet your business needs, whether in your data centre or ours.
Our 24/7 IBM support services include server configurations and migrations, OS upgrades, and much more.
Your IBM i managed service benefits include:
- Expertise in OS levels including OS/400 and i/OS (v4.2 to 7.3+).
- Support for the IBM Power Systems platform (AS/400, iSeries, System i to POWER8+).
- Extensive experience in disaster recovery, including active data replication.
Ensono IBM i Services
We specialise in helping clients seamlessly migrate their environments into our data centres, enabling them to:
- Bring data centre costs off their books.
- Scale capacity up as needed to 'right spend' in an OpEx model.
- Stay current with software and OS upgrades.
Disaster Recovery Services
We offer expertise across a wide range of industries for hosted and remotely managed environments, with:
- Extensive dedicated capacity.
- A menu of solutions to meet any budget.
- Replication options that meet a wide range of RTO/RPO business requirements.
- Multiple sites available with Ensono for target destinations.
Remote Management Services
We manage your IBM i while it remains in your facility, reducing migration work efforts and risks, while you:
- Retain ownership of the hardware and software.
- Receive regular hardware and software updates.
- Get the full support of our IBM i experts and advanced monitoring.
We build out a dedicated IBM Power hardware solution to fit your unique application requirements, allowing you to:
- Take advantage of the 24/7 support of our IBM i experts.
- Leverage our advanced monitoring.
- Remain up-to-date with hardware and software upgrades.
Want to know more about Ensono’s IBM i services? Learn more.