Windows Patching AnalystPune, India JR008813
Delivering a standard approach to Windows security patch management. Shall review, coordinate, and deploy monthly security patches for client and server environments (Microsoft OS) to Share communications – translate complex matters for various stakeholders and respond to the latest threats/risks (includes the creation of compliance reporting with running commentary on gaps in compliance and progress along with stakeholder management). Proactively log incidents and changes (with CAB representation) to carry out remedial work or repeat deployments (coordinate remediation activities). Analyze the risk posed by specific vulnerabilities/threats to create the appropriate treatment plan for remediation and progress
What you will be doing :
- 5+years of experience in Security updates and Vulnerabilities of windows and non-windows operating systems
- Sound knowledge of windows operating systems components, client/server, Networking, and Internet fundamentals.
- Ability to write scripts using PowerShell/script for automation of tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication and ability to work with minimal levels of supervision
- Willingness to work in a job that involves 24/7 operations – rotational with NIGHT Including basis.
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Remote - United States | JR009181
Manager, Mainframe Systems Programming
Remote - United States | JR009205
Mainframe Technical Advisor
Pune, India | JR009152