DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Leading a team to ensure the workload is assigned, setup on-call schedules and handling any issues the client may bring to the team.
· Fully functional and self-directed
· Provides formal mentorship to lower skilled associates
· Product SME to help with on-boarding new clients and DR “disaster recovery” events.
· Sees the whole picture and adjusts work accordingly
· Work with tech support, automation team and client for more complex Code Promotions.
· Provide input as a code promotion SME and assist for application team with upgrades/changes.
· Code Promotion software support used to move code between devoplement and production environment.
· Internal / external reporting
· On-call support after business hours and weekends
· This is not a Endevor/Changeman Admin position, you will be using the software to promote code between environments.
· This position will have direct reports.
· Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree.
· Leadership skills
· Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel, Sharepoint, Teams)
· Strong written / verbal communication skills
· Research skills to help with converting code promotion software or online print reporting software to other software package.
· Analytical and Critical thinking skills
· Client facing
· Code Promotions experience in mainframe and/or open systems enviornments
· Product knowledge: (Endevor or Changeman)
· Mainframe (TSO, SDSF, QuickRef)
· JCL (read & code)
· Server scripts (read)
· Knowledge of ITIL fundamentals
· On-call support for after business hours and weekends installs
· US citizenship with the ability to pass a Federal background check
Nice to have
· Knowledge of any other code promotion product for either mainframe or distributed environments
o Endevor or Changeman
· REXX and CList coding skills
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Remote - United States | JR006848
Remote - United States | JR006845
Remote - United States | JR006853