• Design/Solution/Implementation experience in large enterprise or multi-tenant environment.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of company’s existing IT architecture/infrastructure, and technology standards. • Develop, document, make recommendations for technical solutions. • Act as a technical lead for the project duration from solutioning, implementation and hand over to operations
• Develop strong working relationships with all Platform and product engineering to be able to assist and receive assistance in meeting critical and often urgent deadlines
• In depth working knowledge of routers, firewalls, switches. • In depth knowledge of routing protocols, including BGP, MPLS, IS-IS, OSPF
• Experience in Firewalls: Checkpoint firewall, Palo Alto
• Routers: Working knowledge on Cisco ASR series routers
• Switches: Cisco 6509 and Nexus 5k, 7k, 9k • Experience with load balancers (F5 / A10/ NetScaler)
• Knowledge & hands on working experience on Cisco ACI, VMware NSX-T and micro segmentation
• Cisco certification of CCNP, CCSA, CCSE, CCIE (and/or other Cisco certifications) preferred.
ITIL Process knowledge
Should have knowledge on ITIL incident, request, change, process.
Excellent Written & Verbal English communication Skill
Data Center Experience
Should have working experience in multiple large size Data Center environment