Solution Architect – NetworkPune, India JR009011
At Ensono, our Purpose is to be a relentless ally, disrupting the status quo and unleashing our clients to Do Great Things! We enable our clients to achieve key business outcomes that reshape how our world runs. As an expert technology adviser and managed service provider with cross-platform certifications, Ensono empowers our clients to keep up with continuous change and embrace innovation.
We can Do Great Things because we have great Associates. The Ensono Core Values unify our diverse talents and are woven into how we do business. These five traits are the key to achieving our purpose.
About the role and what you'll be doing
You are a network solutions specialist, to support mainframe, hybrid/private cloud, IaaS, data center and private cloud outsourcing, experienced with technology Sales, with the passion and technical ability to help organizations with IT Transformations. You take pride in guiding a prospect through the ins and outs of complex network design requirements – all the while advocating for the immense value your organization delivers. Your strong verbal and written communication skills combined with your high degree of confidence and poise make you a leader in any situation. You are eager to bring your unique blend of technical and soft skills to an organization and act as the technical authority during the sales process – performing needs assessments and making recommendations based on the discovered needs; working with a wide variety of stakeholders to gather needed information through to close.
- Acting as a thought leader at Ensono utilizing your in-depth knowledge of network design and services, across complex IT environments:
- IT Infrastructure Solutions
- Hybrid/Private IaaS cloud
- Public cloud
- Professional Services and Consulting engagements
- Security Services
- Load Balancers
- Working closely with customers to understand their requirements, map those to Ensono network service offerings, and propose differentiated solutions that are backed by solid financial business cases – and that put Ensono in a winning position
- Building new and leveraging existing relationships at new and existing clients across relevant roles including CIO, CTO, VP of Infrastructure, and other influential “mobilizers” within target accounts
- Representing Ensono’s IT Outsourcing enablement and management capabilities to prospective customers and existing customer base, and influencing customer expectations according to product and management capabilities and constraints
- Determining client network requirements and providing integrated solution design and technical descriptions.
- Supporting the creation of proposals, RFP responses, and Statements of Work
- Working with our Service Delivery and Engineering teams to provide pre-and post-sale network support as needed to clarify network service expectations, including providing diagrams, verbal explanation, and written documentation
- Developing and growing internal technical knowledge base on the entire cloud infrastructure stack, and presenting ongoing technical training to Sales and Service Delivery Personnel
- Providing guidance to sales, operations, marketing, and product development on industry and technical trends observed within our customers’ environments and competitor wins/losses
- Meeting and exceeding management targets for the number and complexity of sales opportunities supported, closed, and training completed
We want all new Associates to succeed in their roles at Ensono. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Required Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Cisco certification of CCNP, CCSA, CCSE, CCIE (and/or other Cisco certifications) preferred
- B.A. /B.S. Degree is required (possible exceptions if offset by professional experience and track record)
- Well versed in the network design and support with 10+ years of overall experience and some enterprise sales experience in a pre-sale’s network solution engineer or solutions architect role
- Proven experience in managing complex network solution through the entire lifecycle
- In depth knowledge:
- Network WAN / LAN Solution and Design
- Routers, Firewalls, Switches, VPN’s and Load-balancers
- Routing protocols, including BGP, MPLS, IS-IS, OSPF
- Encryption methods – MACsec, IPSEC
- Cisco ACI, VMware NSX and micro segmentation
- Experience with:
- Network operations and support
- Firewalls: Checkpoint firewall, Palo Alto, Cisco ASA/Firepower
- Routers: Working knowledge on Cisco ASR, ISR, and legacy series routers
- Switches: Nexus 5k, 7k, 9k, and the Catalyst Line
- Load balancers: (F5 / A10/ NetScaler)
- Visio or Lucidcharts
- Experience with outsourcing services: scoping, sizing, solutioning with clients is a must
- Operational experience in delivering/running network managed services and/or professional services will give the candidate a significant advantage
- Proven ability to sell both professional and managed services into Fortune 2000 accounts as the technical sales lead
Ensono is a place to make better happen – for our clients and for your career. You can do great things through innovation or collaboration, by learning or volunteering, or to promote diversity and inclusion. You can do great things for your own health or for a healthier planet. Whatever it means to you to do great things we want Ensono to be the place you can do it.
We are a client-facing business, but we do encourage clients to allow us to work remotely most of the time so if you are not required to be on client site, you can choose to work from home or in our Ensono offices.
Ensono is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to providing equal employment to our Associates and building a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Remote - United States | JR009181
Manager, Mainframe Systems Programming
Remote - United States | JR009205
Mainframe Technical Advisor
Pune, India | JR009152