Solution Architect – CloudChennai, India JR009017
At Ensono, our Purpose is to be a relentless ally, disrupting the status quo and unleashing our clients to Do Great Things! We enable our clients to achieve key business outcomes that reshape how our world runs. As an expert technology adviser and managed service provider with cross-platform certifications, Ensono empowers our clients to keep up with continuous change and embrace innovation.
We can Do Great Things because we have great Associates. The Ensono Core Values unify our diverse talents and are woven into how we do business. These five traits are the key to achieving our purpose.
About the role and what you'll be doing:
The Cloud and DevOps Solutions Architect will use their abilities and our portfolio to help our customers manage and modernize their infrastructure. You take pride in your work as you help the customer and sales team arrive at a solution which demonstrates the immense value of Ensono in helping them reach their goals. Your strong verbal and written communication skills combined with your high degree of confidence make you a trusted advisor to your peers and customer contacts. You are eager to bring your unique blend of technical and soft skills to customer engagements while you act as the technical authority during the sales process: performing discovery and needs assessments while making recommendations based on the discovered needs; working with a wide variety of stakeholders to execute the tasks needed to drive an opportunity through to a successful win.
- Acting as a thought leader at Ensono utilizing your in-depth knowledge of the technical aspects of all our cloud services and the industry, including:
- Cloud Computing: Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud
- Managed Cloud Services – DevOps, Cloud Run Center of Excellence
- Professional Services and Consulting engagements
- Outsourced IT Infrastructure Solutions
- Security Services
- Teaming with Business Development Executives to develop a high-quality sales funnel and to co-lead campaigns to win opportunities and meet/exceed sales and revenue targets
- Working closely with customers to understand their requirements, map those to Ensono service offerings, and propose differentiated solutions that are backed by solid financial business cases – and that put Ensono in a winning position
- Building new and leveraging existing relationships at new and existing clients across relevant roles including CIO, CTO, VP of Infrastructure, and other influential “mobilizers” within target accounts
- Representing Ensnon’s cloud enablement and management capabilities to prospective customers and existing customer base, and influencing customer expectations according to product and management capabilities and constraints
- Determining client requirements and providing solution design and technical descriptions.
- Driving the creation of proposals, RFP responses, and Statements of Work
- Working with our Service Delivery and Engineering teams to provide pre-and post-sale support as needed to clarify service expectations, including providing diagrams, verbal explanation, and written documentation
- Developing and growing internal technical knowledge base on the entire cloud infrastructure stack, and presenting ongoing technical training to Sales and Service Delivery Personnel
- Providing guidance to sales, operations, marketing, and product development on industry and technical trends observed within our customers’ environments and competitor wins/losses
- Meeting and exceeding management targets for the number and complexity of sales opportunities supported, closed, and training completed
We want all new Associates to succeed in their roles at Ensono. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Required Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- B.A. /B.S. Degree is required (exceptions if offset by professional experience and track record)
- At least 5 years of enterprise sales experience in a pre-sale’s solution engineer or solutions architect role
- Cloud certifications in either AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud a must
- Hands on Skills:
- Knowledgeable in DevOps tooling
- Azure DevOps
- The ability to automate deployment of resources on Azure, GCP or AWS
- Experience with professional services- scoping, sizing, solutioning with clients is a must
- Operational experience in delivering/running cloud managed services and/or professional services will give the candidate a significant advantage
- Proven ability to sell both professional and managed services into Fortune 2000 accounts as the technical sales lead
- Technical and operational acumen with developing solutions for pricing of cloud migration and managed services
- Strong understanding of cloud technology (especially AWS & Azure) with a broad understanding of infrastructure and AWS Ecosystem technologies
- Significant experience in the design of distributed, high availability server-based network computing infrastructures; AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud design, build and/or operational experience
- Understanding and some experience with Professional Services and Consulting engagements
- You will be expected to develop a deep understanding of industry trends and competitive offerings
- Solid understanding of the technical and operational strengths and weaknesses of competition in the cloud-managed services space- and ability to adeptly position Ensono in light of that knowledge
- Demonstrated competency in developing, nurturing, and maintaining executive relationships across IT, Product Engineering, Finance, and other functional groups impacting IT decision making
- Track record juggling the pursuit of multiple opportunities across different lines of business and several Business Development Executives
- Competency with research skills and industry acumen required to perform insight-based selling and to put IT solutions in the context of the most pressing (and funded) business challenges for new and existing clients
- Track record of hunting for new logos and farming existing accounts
- Understanding of target industries (technology, SaaS/ISV, healthcare/pharma/biotech, financial services) and solution areas (Iaas, PaaS, SaaS, DevOps, Security, Networking, SysAdmin, Data Center Consolidation/Migration, Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud)
Ensono is a place to make better happen – for our clients and for your career. You can do great things through innovation or collaboration, by learning or volunteering, or to promote diversity and inclusion. You can do great things for your own health or for a healthier planet. Whatever it means to you to do great things we want Ensono to be the place you can do it.
We are a client-facing business, but we do encourage clients to allow us to work remotely most of the time so if you are not required to be on client site, you can choose to work from home or in our Ensono offices.
Ensono is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to providing equal employment to our Associates and building a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Remote - United States | JR009181
Manager, Mainframe Systems Programming
Remote - United States | JR009205
Mainframe Technical Advisor
Pune, India | JR009152