Senior Systems Engineer MonitoringPune, India JR008814
Reporting to the Sustain Engineering, Monitoring Manager, you will be part of the Monitoring Operations team, supporting Mission Critical infrastructure for Ensono’s clients. Using your proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills you will help identify, communicate, and resolve issues to optimize our IT infrastructure using various Monitoring tools. The L2 Support team is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the service we deliver to our clients by effectively:
- Managing all tickets logged into the Monitoring queue
- Managing client/Internal communication on all assigned tickets
- Conducting proactive and reactive incident and event management
- Reducing the number of repeat issues through root cause analysis
- Working with internal departments to mitigate Monitoring related issue and resolve incidents/Requests/Change/Problem tickets.
What you will be doing :
- Minimum 7 to 9 years of working experience supporting monitoring tools for large environments
- BMC TrueSight, Patrol agents & Entuity experience is MUST
- NetIQ AppManager and SolarWinds are added advantage
- Good team working skills essential
- ITIL certification desirable
What we offer you:
A competitive salary and a fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance.
Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset.
A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities.
A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect.
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Remote - United States | JR009181
Manager, Mainframe Systems Programming
Remote - United States | JR009205
Mainframe Technical Advisor
Pune, India | JR009152