Senior Servicenow ITOM EngineerPune, India JR009351
ServiceNow Developer Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field required.
- 6 to 10 years ServiceNow platform support and development experience.
- Working knowledge of ITIL processes.
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification (Preferred) in Discovery, Service mapping and Event management
- Experience creating application with Workflows and Orchestration.
- ITIL v3 or ITIL 2011 Foundation or higher certification preferred.
- Previous experience with Discovery and Service Mapping preferred.
Roles and Responsibility
Play an important role in the development of ServiceNow as a platform for Service Delivery with a focus on ITOM modules, Specially in Event Management.
- Drive ServiceNow Discovery, Service Mapping, Orchestration, Event management and Cloud management applications within the ITOM product line
- Need hands-on experience in optimizing discovery, tailoring patterns and development
- Need hands-on experience across multiple ServiceNow Discovery and Service Mapping projects involving a variety of enterprise and open-source application server, database, network and operating systems
- Need hands-on configuration of event rules, alert rules, Orchestrator workflow, Cloud management portal
- Validate discovery results and troubleshooting as required
- Advise customers on ServiceNow ITOM best practices
- Assist with Service Mapping Processes and Best Practices
- Guide customer configuration/implementations of the ServiceNow ITOM Platform
- Need hands-on experience in troubleshooting ServiceNow Discovery You may also
- Need hands-on experience with Flow Designer ServiceNow ITOM Admin Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have ServiceNow L2/L3 support & development experience with ITSM as well as with other platform modules such as ITOM, ITBM and SAM.
- Candidates who are experienced and well versed in both ITSM and IT infrastructure (security, server and network) will be a great fit.
- Good to have:
- Experience with the ServiceNow (CMDB) including class structure, tables, attributes, Identity and Reconciliation (IRE), and Class Manager.
- Experience with ServiceNow development tools including Studio, Workflows, Orchestration, and Integration Hub.
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experience with scripting in ServiceNow (Business Rules, UI Pages, UI Macros, etc.).
- Experience with User Interface design and User Experience concepts
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Chicago, IL | JR009377
Senior Manager, Revenue
Remote - United States | JR009396
Associate Technology Consultant
Pune, India | JR009089