Senior Systems EngineerRemote – Poland JR008957
The Senior System Engineer is responsible for Batch Scheduling software support (such as Control-M, Automic, WADE, IWS, etc.) installing agents, upgrading scheduling software and performing administration tasks to the scheduling software within the server environment. They maintain the scheduling environment with vendor guidance and direction while following client / Ensono change management procedures.
They provide technical support to account teams, as well as other support groups. They perform functions in the client server environment, maintain and assist with ongoing technical applications and operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fully functional and self-directed
- Provides formal mentorship
- High complexity assignments- owner
- Moderate complexity assignments – owner (1 or >)
- Low complexity assignments – provide oversight/review
- Regularly lead self and others and/or established as Product SME and/or established as specialist
- Sees the whole picture and adjusts work accordingly
- Provide training to lower level associates.
- Work with tech support, automation and client for more complex scheduling.
- Provide input and assist for application and environment upgrades/changes.
- Batch scheduling setup support
- Upgrading scheduling software in both Windows and Linux environments
- Installing scheduling agents in all open systems environments
- Knowledge of connectivity between the scheduling tools GUI and the mainframe
- Daily administration task within the scheduling tool
- Internal / external reporting
- This position does not have direct reports but may mentor less experienced associates in the role.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree.
- Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong written / verbal Communication skills
- Designing skills
- Analytical and Critical thinking skills
- Client facing
- Batch Scheduler product knowledge
- ITIL foundation
- Server scripts (read)
- Server scripts (code)
- FTP knowledge
- Microsoft (Visio)
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Remote - United States | JR009181
Manager, Mainframe Systems Programming
Remote - United States | JR009205
Mainframe Technical Advisor
Pune, India | JR009152