Senior Sales Executive, New Logo, GA and FLRemote - United States JR009242
Senior Sales Executive, GA and FL
As the Senior Sales Executive you must have a proven track record of selling “as-a-service” complex technology offerings that include managed services, public cloud, mainframe, security, and outsourcing. This is not a software or hardware seller. You will be accountable for the creation of new bookings from the acquisition of new clients through the consultative engagement process. You must be highly motivated and have the ability and desire to run your self-functioning sales unit by partnering with Sales Engineering, Operations, and Marketing within the business.
You will be a strategic thinker and self-starter who is focused on creating solutions and solving business problems with a consultative sales approach and be a multi-dimensional thinker who operates not only based on important past experiences but with the incorporation of new approaches and developments that occur in this fast-moving market.
As a member of the Ensono Sales team, you will ensure proper execution for the lifecycle of a deal, establishing sound relationships with internal stakeholders and channel partners.
Where the Rubber Meets the Road:
- Proactively identify new revenue opportunities and relationships to drive account and revenue growth
- Create new and sustain existing senior relationships
- Promote and drive client relationships by providing thought leadership and consultation on the alignment of client business needs to Ensono and partner products and services
- Drive contract negotiations for new business in partnership with Legal
- Work closely with Sales Engineering and the customer on solution, value, and pricing scenarios
- Be responsible for developing and delivery of prospective client proposals
- Represent Ensono at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Communicate information effectively to diverse audiences, internal and external to the company, recognizing business and product terms and value
- Challenge the current thinking, assumptions, and status quo to drive results and innovation
What You Will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or other related discipline, Preferred degree in Business
- A minimum of 10 years of sales experience
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in solution & services selling and consulting sales in the IT industry.
- Experienced in working with managed services, hosting, mainframe, security, and outsourcing is required.
- Must be organized, analytical, creative, and adaptive.
- Prospecting and planning customer meetings for Play 1 (Mainframe, Mainframe Modernization, MF SW Optimization) and Play 2 (Mainframe Migration to Cloud in AWS, Azure, Google, Digital assessment, security.)
- A proven track record of both achieving and over-achieving goals in past sales positions
- Significant experience and discipline in managing, reporting and accurately forecasting sales pipelines
- Possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as teamwork capabilities
- Experience in managing and closing complex sales opportunities
- Proven success in managing client opportunities with multiple lines of business
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without direct line authority
- Broad relationship development and people networking experience, including leveraging existing channel partner relationships to drive new business development
- Ability to bring-to-the-fold, cultivate and strengthen strong client relationships with senior business and IT staff members
- Ability to technically consult with C-level executives within client environment.
- Demonstrated experience at increasing deal close rates, utilizing a structured qualification process with identifying customer compelling events
- Candidates must be able to articulate technology and product positioning from a business perspective in addition to creating and maintaining relationships with the clients and vendors
- Travel to various client sites will be frequent; 50%
What will set you apart:
- Experience in IT infrastructure transformation engagements
- Mastery of legacy IT such as IBM mainframe and mid-range with linkage to modern platforms like public and private cloud
- Existing relationships and contacts that will drive a robust pipeline.
- Opportunity to join a high growth, fast paced, transformational organization, backed by one of the world’s largest private equity firms
- Become a part of the larger KKR family, providing professional growth and networking opportunities
- Ensono’s Equity Appreciation Program – all our Associates will be given equity ownership in the organization to help fuel our growth!
- Ensono is the 2018 and 2020 Microsoft Azure Partner of the Year, AWS Premier Consulting Partner
- Ensono is one of the top three mainframe services providers and a top ten provider of data center outsourcing services in North America… helping clients transform to a more standardized, and ultimately, cloud-based delivery
- 2nd largest Mainframe-as Service provider in the US, and a top 15 managed services/outsourcing growth company as measured by ISG the last 10 quarters in-a-row
- Unlimited income potential for Hunters
We value flexibility and Life-Work balance.
- Unlimited Paid Day Off (PDO) Plan
- Two robust health plan options through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Eligibility for dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and AD&D coverage, and flexible spending accounts
- Depending on location, ability to take advantage of fitness centers
- Wellness program
Ensono is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to providing equal employment to our Associates and building a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Pay transparency nondiscrimination statement/posting OFCCP’s pay transparency policy can be found on OFCCP’s website.
If you need accommodation at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiter know or email [email protected]
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Remote - United States | JR008757
Mainframe Database Administrator
Chennai, India | JR009348
Associate Client Support Engineer
Pune, India | JR009340