Senior Mainframe System Programmer IMS-2Remote – Poland JR009090
The Senior Mainframe Systems Programmer provides support for ongoing projects that require the installation, testing, and implementation of new operating systems and other 'system' software. Assisting team members and other areas with technical questions and problem resolution. Functional knowledge, use of z/OS components, and detailed knowledge of support IMS and z/OS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consistently provides proven, formal mentorship
- Very good understanding of Mainframe Lifecycle Management and SMP/E
- High complexity assignments * owner
- Regularly lead self and others and/or established as Product SME and/or established as a specialist
- Understands how the whole picture aligns to overall Ensono strategy
- Provide thought leadership within GTS Processes communication skills to participate in Client meetings and new business deals.
- Work directly with Software vendors on new solutions.
- Enhance the performance of others through mentoring and guiding
- Provide and document problem analysis, resolution, and prevention, designing procedures and best practice techniques
- Easy to learn new way of working on modernized environment (z/OS mf, ZOWE, Open Mainframe)
This position does not have direct reports but may mentor less experienced associates in the role.
Specific hiring needs may vary by location, industry, client, internal department and other business related factors. The qualifications section lists examples that may be used as guidance when populating required and preferred skills sections of recruiting requisitions / job postings.
Ten years hands on/industry experience
TBD by field – Needed to create job code and for Department of Labor
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Remote - United States | JR009205
Mainframe Technical Advisor
Pune, India | JR009152
Remote - United States | JR009165