· Must have following 3 certifications – ServiceNow CAD (Certified Application Developer), CSA (Certified System Administrator) and ITIL Certified Version 3 or 4
· At least 5-year hands-on design, development, and deployment experience with ServiceNow
· Proven experience with ServiceNow ITSM, CSM, ITOM modules is required with an emphasis on workflow, orchestration, designer flow and portal development
· Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in ServiceNow Application user Interface design, Application automation, working with external data import/integration, manage applications
· Custom ServiceNow development including workflows and applications
· ServiceNow Studio and the Automated Testing Framework
· Scripting incl. Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Policies/UI Actions and Scheduled Jobs
· MID Server integrations including Web Services and Orchestrations
· Experience with modern programming languages like Java, Python, etc.
· Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
· Experience translating requirements into an appropriate software design
· Demonstrated ability to formulate and define application scope and objectives, and to implement complete solutions
· Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
· Recommended Skills/Experience
· Experience with ServiceNow ITOM suite
· Experience with scripting languages like Perl, Shell, etc., infrastructure automation technologies like Docker, Vagrant, etc.
· Build automation technologies like Maven, Jenkins, etc.
· How you know if this job might be for you:
· You are motivated and driven to deliver value. You take ownership of your responsibilities and follow through on all client and team member requests and questions.
· You have strong technical skills and can provide advanced trouble-shooting support for ServiceNow application and platform related issues.
· You are comfortable with change and multi-tasking.
· You enjoy learning new concepts and are quick on your feet. When things change, you know how to manage
· You are passionate about application development and seek opportunities to grow your skills and learn about industry/development best practices.
· Working conditions:
· A typical day in the life of a ServiceNow Software Engineer might include:
· Working with Ansible Automation engineers to design complementary solutions interfacing Service Now, and develop best of breed complementary solutions
· Work with clients / stakeholders, understand automation requirements, develop technical solutions, procedures, designs, document architectural standards and technical designs
· Deploying and testing application solutions
· Collaborating with project managers, business analysts and quality assurance analysts
· Contributing to white paper content for publication
· Providing support for operationalized client solutions
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Pune, IN - Qubix
Downers Grove, IL | Remote - United States