Senior Infrastructure Architect – Storage & BackupUnited States JR008196
Reporting to the Director of Infrastructure Architecture for the Private Cloud function within the Hybrid Cloud product organization, you will work with a strong team of high skilled, passionate individuals in an environment that gives you the opportunity to learn new skills, technologies and implement your own ideas and architectures. You will have exposure to Ensono’s Hybrid Cloud Platform as well as AWS and Azure Public Cloud platforms and how to efficiently build multi-tenant capable environment on top of these platforms. The Hybrid Cloud product organization is responsible for architecting, development and testing of technologies used in our services and delivering these as robustly architected, engineered, and standardized deliverables to the rest of the Ensono business.
- Be an integral part of the Hybrid Cloud product organization bringing significant advances to the Ensono portfolio
- Primary focus on Backup and Storage Technologies
- Provide technical advice and governance for the Ensono operational teams
- Develop and document reference architectural standards
- Deliver standard service documentation to facilitate operational
- Develop automation for deployment, ongoing management and operational service delivery
- Drive continual efficiency improvements via process and automation improvement.
- Extensive experience with common enterprise Backup applications such as Commvault, NetBackup and Veeam
- Experience with integration of integrating Backups services with 3rd party products including VMware Cloud Director and VMware vSphere
- Extensive Experience with Storage Arrays and Fabric technologies from Vendors such as Dell/EMC, IBM, NetApp and Brocade
- Experience with monitoring and reporting technologies for storage and backup technologies including Aptare & NetApp OCI
- Experience of integration of storage technologies with 3rd party virtualization platforms such as VMware
- Experience with Infrastructure Automation tools such as Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience with scripting languages such a Python or PowerShell
- Strong experience with automation using device API’s
- Understanding of Agile Working Methodology & Environment
- Highly Motivated and Collaborative
- Excellent Troubleshooting and Analytical skills
- Ability to reliably absorb and transfer knowledge within your field of expertise
- Effective acquisition of knowledge about new technology
- Able to communicate and work effectively in a team and across multi-functional teams
- Demonstrate Customer-Centric Mindset
- Technical experience Required:
- 8 – 10 years of backup & storage experience
- 3 or more years of automation experience
- Education Desired: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Related Field.
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Remote - United States | JR008729
Senior Mainframe Systems Programmer – z/OS
Bengaluru, India | JR009168
End User Support Technician
Chennai, India | JR007903