Senior Director Solutions ManagementDowners Grove, IL JR009001
We are looking for an agile and innovative leader to drive results with strategy, product planning and marketing for our Solutions Development Unit. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in product management functions, be knowledgeable about datacenter and cloud managed services, be a quick study of new and evolving technologies and use cases, and have demonstrated an ability to assess and respond to market opportunities for new solutions in IT infrastructure.
The Solutions Management leader is responsible for the creation of market solutions that combine services from our managed services portfolio and partners to deliver advanced capabilities for our clients. This leader will partner with our Sales and Product teams in all phases of solution creation and launch. This includes competitive analysis, service offering development, differentiated service marketing and case studies, market clearing pricing and effective pitch decks and value proposition positioning.
- Leverage knowledge of managed services market to oversee the development of Ensono’s solution vision and ensure the execution of that vision.
- Collaborate with clients and various business stakeholders in Ensono to identify new solution opportunities
- Collaborate with marketing to establish the global marketing strategy and oversee and modify, as necessary.
- Act as a visible industry thought leader and spokesperson interacting with clients, partners and the analyst community and helping articulate the strategic vision of Ensono solutions value proposition.
- Work closely with Sales and SMEs in positioning Ensono solutions, pricing opportunities, and assisting with leads, discovery, and proposal activities
- Be accountable for financial contribution of defined solutions
- BS Computer Science, Business or related field. Advanced degree desirable.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Information Technology including minimum of five years in a senior leadership position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Experience in a managed services provider and some knowledge of other key service areas including mainframe, infrastructure and public cloud preferred.
Ensono is a place to make better happen – for our clients and for your career. You can do great things through innovation or collaboration, by learning or volunteering, or to promote diversity and inclusion. You can do great things for your own health or for a healthier planet. Whatever it means to you to do great things we want Ensono to be the place you can do it.
We are a client-facing business, but we do encourage clients to allow us to work remotely most of the time so if you are not required to be on client site, you can choose to work from home or in our Ensono offices.
- Unlimited Paid Days Off
- Two health plan options through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 401k with company match
- Eligibility for dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and AD&D coverage, and flexible spending accounts
- Depending on location, ability to take advantage of fitness centers
- Wellness program
- Flexible work schedule
Ensono is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to providing equal employment to our Associates and building a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Pay transparency nondiscrimination statement/posting OFCCP’s pay transparency policy can be found on OFCCP’s website.
If you need accommodation at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiter know or email [email protected].
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Pune, India | JR009152
Remote - United States | JR009165
Associate Data Center Operations Analyst
Chennai, India | JR009172