JR009270_Senior Business AnalystPune, India JR009270
Senior Business Analyst
At Ensono, our Purpose is to be a relentless ally, disrupting the status quo and unleashing our clients to Do Great Things! We enable our clients to achieve key business outcomes that reshape how our world runs. As an expert technology adviser and managed service provider with cross-platform certifications, Ensono empowers our clients to keep up with continuous change and embrace innovation.
We can Do Great Things because we have great Associates. The Ensono Core Values unify our diverse talents and are woven into how we do business. These five traits are the key to achieving our purpose.
About the role and what you'll be doing:
As a Senior Business Analyst you will partner with the Leadership in supporting the growth agenda Sales & Operations Team. The Associate should be able to support the team in this agenda by developing, reporting, and analyzing key business metrics, co-owning them in the journey and drive performance management within the intact teams. You should be able to visualize opportunities to grow, provide insights and present it to the leadership teams. You should be able to analyze data for validity, identify gaps or errors and drive execution for resolution
- Work closely with Sales/Operations/Finance managers to understand business requirements and work on solutions with data and insights support for better impact decisions.
- Hands on knowledge of Sales Reporting Process and building analytics on Sales data.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Automate existing/new data templates and reports.
- Liaison with finance and accounting teams to understand business problem and develop a suitable BI and automation solutions.
- Contribute to the creation and measurement to an overall roadmap, project plans, timelines, and priorities for the BI Dev function.
- Respond to and share information related to highly complex queries received from the business.
- Proactively identify and implement operational and technical improvements and enhancements that drive sales productivity and improve customer experience.
- Handle multiple projects at once, be able to effectively prioritize initiatives, and effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders.
- Focus on user efficiency, solving business/customer issues, inventing creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the Salesforce system.
We want all new Associates to succeed in their roles at Ensono. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Required Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- B.A. /B.S. Degree is required (exceptions if offset by professional experience and track record)
- 10+ years of experience of working as business partner with leading IT Consulting Industry.
- Extensive experience creating reports on complex datasets utilizing data visualization tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills including ability to analyze data, identify insights and inform decision making.
- Expert experience supporting sales and finance within a fast-paced technology service startup.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce, PowerBI, Excel
- Intermediate/Advanced data manipulation and transformation skills
- Experience with Power BI or other data visualization tools
- Ability to develop creative solutions to complex and ambiguous problems, and effective cross-team collaboration across functions and levels.
- Problem solver with passion for continuous improvement and automating processes.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Comfortable with SQL or SAS coding – Experience with R, Python and/or VBA a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail with focus on quality control
- Expert skills in Excel and mastery of other Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint)
- Prior experience working in a professional environment.
- Experience in asset management, finance, sales, and data analytics for technical services company is strongly preferred.
Ensono is a place to make better happen – for our clients and for your career. You can do great things through innovation or collaboration, by learning or volunteering, or to promote diversity and inclusion. You can do great things for your own health or for a healthier planet. Whatever it means to you to do great things we want Ensono to be the place you can do it.
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Chennai, India | JR009348
Associate Client Support Engineer
Pune, India | JR009340
JR009340 Senior Database Administrator
Pune, India | JR007168