Senior Application Developer – SFDCPune, India JR006017
Expert Application Developer
Application developers are primarily responsible for extending or enhancing the functionality of purchased and/or custom developed business applications, leveraging one or several development framework while adhering to the supported methodologies and best practices for the application.
Application Developer Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, cloud-based or Internet-related computer programs. Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS, mobile apps or desktop applications products.
Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, configurations, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
Will interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
Will interact with other IT teams (Infrastructure Management, Project Management Office, Enterprise Architecture) to resolve operational incidents, complete project assignments and engage on long term planning.
This position does not have direct reports but may mentor less experienced associates in the role.
Depending on experience and expertise, Application Developer job family includes:
Associate Application Developer
Sr. Application Developer
Expert Application Developer
Specific hiring needs may vary by location, application domain, projects, and other business related factors. The qualifications section lists examples that may be used as guidance when populating required and preferred skills sections of recruiting requisitions / job postings.
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of relevant work experience
- Salesforce Certifications: Salesforce Developer I/II, Platform App Developer.
- 5+ years of professional experience. Extensive knowledge of Salesforce concepts, strategies and methodologies
- 2+ years' experience in Salesforce Configuration, Customization, Security Access, Workflow Approvals, and Data Validation, Data Utilities, Analytics, Sales, Customer Service in Salesforce.com CRM
- Conversant with SFDC Application Lifecycle Management, best practices in design/development
- Hands on experience in Apex, Batch, Trigger, SOQL & SOSL, Apex unit testing
- Experience in data import/export using Data Loader
- Experience in build and deployment using Ant, Changeset, Gearset
- Professional experience in Salesforce Custom Application Development with Lightning (Aura).
- Should have Salesforce.com experience in Sales, Service cloud on Apex, VF development, Development in Lightning
- Experience on Salesforce configuration and customization
- Minimum 6 months of lightning development experience.
- Execute the unit testing to produce defect free software
- Ensuring the test coverage and creating test methods.
- Creating documentation on modules/enhancements developed.
- Experience on Apex classes, VF pages, Trigger development
- Develop lightning components and features
- Design and develop the rest/ SOAP integrations
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce Sales, Services & community modules
- Good communication
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Remote - United States | JR009205
Mainframe Technical Advisor
Pune, India | JR009152
Remote - United States | JR009165