Sales Compensation AnalystPune, India JR009169
Job Description- Sales Compensation Analyst
The Compensation Analyst role supports the development, implementation and administration of various global compensation programs, policies, and processes, including month/quarter/year end compensation cycle to support our ongoing alignment with our pay-for-performance philosophy.
- Resource support in global compensation programs, policies, processes and governing laws and regulations.
- Provide support to the year-end compensation process by assisting with Planning Tool set up & testing and assisting HR Business Partners with any inquires, ensuring accuracy of data, running audit reports, and any other actions required.
- Prepare analytical and other reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing commissions data and trends, including any ad hoc reporting requests.
- Assist with administration, data, communications, timeline preparations for sales compensation planning and processes.
- Assist with administrating Xactly Incent- Ensono’s Compensation Tool.
- Review and reconcile gaps, overlaps, and inconsistencies among payroll and sales compensation data sources.
- Handle confidential and sensitive data with the utmost integrity
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 years’ experience in Compensation.
- Administrative experience using Xactly Compensation Tool.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Organized with ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and focus on priorities.
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Remote - United States | JR009181
Manager, Mainframe Systems Programming
Remote - United States | JR009205
Mainframe Technical Advisor
Pune, India | JR009152