Senior Product Manager – Security & Compliance ServicesRemote - United States JR007262
At Ensono, our Purpose is to be a relentless ally, disrupting the status quo and unleashing our clients to Do Great Things! We enable our clients to achieve key business outcomes that reshape how our world runs. As an expert technology adviser and managed service provider with cross-platform certifications, Ensono empowers our clients to keep up with continuous change and embrace innovation.
We can Do Great Things because we have great Associates. The Ensono Core Values unify our diverse talents and are woven into how we do business. These five traits are the key to achieving our purpose.
About the role and what you'll be doing:
The product manager is responsible for supporting the strategic vision and service ownership of a portfolio of security and compliance services. This role is an individual contributor role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders to develop integrated product roadmap, including interdependencies across functions, for each product.
- Develop new and/or enhance existing services to meet evolving Client security needs and help accelerate their time-to-compliance.
- Lead the effort to design and build new services that meet highly regulated Client business requirements and help ensure they remain secure and compliant
- Prepare, and solicit business approval through Ensono’s productization process including the market viability of the idea, viability of the execution plan, and preparedness for what happens at launch and after.
- Maintain Client insights
- Regularly meet with Ensono technical delivery managers, client success managers, in addition to Clients to collect insights and priorities.
- Maintain solution standards, technologies, and vendor relationships
- Track technical solution usage, versions, and lifecycle management
- Meet regularly with vendor and applicable VARs to stay current on vendor solution and innovate new and better ways to leverage their solutions
- Assist presales team for Client calls that require subject matter expertise
- Support responses to RFPs and oral sales presentations
- Collaboratively develop and maintain:
- Service level roadmap, diagram, and task prioritization
- Quarterly service health report
- Processes for Ensono operations teams to onboard new Clients for Service
- Technical standard and vendor solution selection and management
- Platform availability, technical support, management methods, solution consoles, and agents
- Monitoring of service monitoring to maintain the ability to ingest endpoint telemetry from all platforms always
- Vendor API configurations and communications
- Service description, requirements and guideline documentation
- Service usage and consumption tracking for all Clients (units)
- Periodic reporting on the financial performance of the portfolio of services
- Maintain Service Tracking:
- Monthly license or resource usage reporting
Candidate will have a good foundational understanding and operational experience of the following technologies and security controls:
- Hybrid and cloud-native security controls
- Data security
- Ticketing integration
- Identity & Access Control
- Managed XDR, MDR, EDR, and Security Information & Event Management
- Network Firewalling and Intrusion Prevention
- Windows and *nix server OS management
- OS Host hardening
- OS and Middleware Patching
- Malware Protection
- Web Application Firewall
- Multi-tenancy architectures
- API integrations
- 5 to 8 years of Cyber security & compliance experience.
- 1 to 2 years of Product management, Product owner or Product analyst experience.
- 10+ years’ experience in the IT Sector with appeal for those who have a background in Managed Services or have come from technical roles
- Industry certifications such as the CISSP, SANS, GIAC, CISM, and similar are highly desirable.
Ensono is a place to make better happen – for our clients and for your career. You can do great things through innovation or collaboration, by learning or volunteering, or to promote diversity and inclusion. You can do great things for your own health or for a healthier planet. Whatever it means to you to do great things we want Ensono to be the place you can do it.
We are a client-facing business, but we do encourage clients to allow us to work remotely most of the time so if you are not required to be on client site, you can choose to work from home or in our Ensono offices.
- Unlimited Paid Days Off
- Two health plan options through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 401k with company match
- Eligibility for dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and AD&D coverage, and flexible spending accounts
- Depending on location, ability to take advantage of fitness centers
- Wellness program
- Flexible work schedule
Ensono is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to providing equal employment to our Associates and building a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Pay transparency nondiscrimination statement/posting OFCCP’s pay transparency policy can be found on OFCCP’s website.
If you need accommodation at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiter know or email [email protected].
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Remote - United States | JR009181
Manager, Mainframe Systems Programming
Remote - United States | JR009205
Mainframe Technical Advisor
Pune, India | JR009152