Legal CounselRemote – Poland JR008014
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant and recent commercial transactions experience in a consultancy and/or tech outsourcing work environment (i.e., law firm or corporate legal department).
- Demonstrated success in complex contract review, drafting and negotiation for sales/outsource transactions involving technology products/services, including licensing/IP related terms.
- Experience with responsibility for all aspects of commercial transactions, including basic financials and all non-pricing business issues and contract terms.
- Experience with all phases of sales/outsource contracting from pre-contract Requests for Proposals/Bids to contract negotiation/execution and post-contract legal support.
- Experience supporting a professional, outside sales force in technology transactions.
- Successful record of interacting with sophisticated enterprise customers and vendors, and their third-party representatives, as transaction counterparties.
- Prior in-house, management, and international experience preferred.
- Lead commercial transactions to closure in prudent and expeditious manner.
- Review, draft and negotiate a wide variety of contract terms.
- Provide risk assessment and commercial legal advice.
- Identify or collaborate to create solutions to deal roadblocks.
- Exercise judgment and delegated authority on wide-ranging issues.
- Coordinate across multiple internal organizations to resolve issues.
- Vet contract issues/requests with appropriate internal organizations, track responses, and draft resulting feedback and perform internal escalations for approval where as necessary.
- Project manage multiple deals to closure simultaneously.
- Present training to client groups on transaction legal issues and strategies.
- Continuously seek to improve the transaction support process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to summarize issues to clients/management.
- Teamwork and team leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively counsel clients concerning legal and business risks in sales transactions.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to rapidly assess potential risks, benefits and consequences of business decisions.
- Well-honed project management and organizational skills needed to manage multiple/complex transactions.
- Independent initiative to develop, lead and implement special projects that enhance contracting processes.
- Solid work ethic and strong sense of responsibility for high quality work product.
- Ability to achieve results under pressure/deadlines.
- Proficient in MS-Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Remote - United States | JR009181
Manager, Mainframe Systems Programming
Remote - United States | JR009205
Mainframe Technical Advisor
Pune, India | JR009152