JR009271_Reporting Data AnalystPune, India JR009271
Reporting Data Analyst
At Ensono, our Purpose is to be a relentless ally, disrupting the status quo and unleashing our clients to Do Great Things! We enable our clients to achieve key business outcomes that reshape how our world runs. As an expert technology adviser and managed service provider with cross-platform certifications, Ensono empowers our clients to keep up with continuous change and embrace innovation.
We can Do Great Things because we have great Associates. The Ensono Core Values unify our diverse talents and are woven into how we do business. These five traits are the key to achieving our purpose.
About the role and what you'll be doing:
As a Reporting Data Analyst you will partner with Global Sales Operations to develop automated reports and dashboards that measure and illustrate progress against KPIs. Your ability to proactively increase your technical, financial, and Ensono-specific acumen will be a key part of this role. A blend of technical and soft skills will be imperative to support your internal customers (sales, finance, product). You will work with a wide range of stakeholders to discover reporting and data analysis requirements. You will continue to iterate on dashboard designs and broaden the scope of customers.
- You will report into the global finance team to help build out a global reporting service.
- You will work closely with global Sales Operations to develop automated reports and dashboards.
- You will gather requirements, design queries, extract data, and provide support for weekly, monthly, and quarterly finance forecasting.
- Ad-hoc analysis to provide insights.
- You will work closely with Sales Operations business partners to proactively identify and address process gaps and areas for improvement.
- You will provide oversight including reporting, data management, and workflow improvements to support field sales process.
- Increasing your knowledge of salesforce, data and reporting landscape.
We want all new Associates to succeed in their roles at Ensono. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Required Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- B.A. /B.S. Degree is required (exceptions if offset by professional experience and track record)
- Extensive experience with Salesforce, PowerBI, Excel
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with roles in sales operations or commercial operations. Related experience may be considered.
- Prior experience creating reports on complex datasets utilizing queries.
- Intermediate/Advanced data manipulation and transformation skills
- Experience with Power BI or other data visualization tools
- Ability to develop creative solutions to complex and ambiguous problems, and effective cross-team collaboration across functions and levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver with passion for continuous improvement and automating processes.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Comfortable with SQL or SAS coding – Experience with R, Python and/or VBA a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail with focus on quality control
- Expert skills in Excel and mastery of other Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills including ability to analyze data, identify insights and inform decision making.
- Prior experience working in a professional environment.
- Experience in asset management, finance, sales, and data analytics for technical services company is strongly preferred.
Ensono is a place to make better happen – for our clients and for your career. You can do great things through innovation or collaboration, by learning or volunteering, or to promote diversity and inclusion. You can do great things for your own health or for a healthier planet. Whatever it means to you to do great things we want Ensono to be the place you can do it.
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Downers Grove, IL | JR009403
Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
Remote - United States | 82
Strategic Technology Partner Manager
Chennai, India | JR009215