Jira Administrator (Tasktop)Remote – Poland JR009256
- Support all administrative functions associated with Tasktop.
- Configure and maintain Jira integration with Tasktop.
- Create and maintain extensions required to integrate Jira with Tasktop.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to Jira and Tasktop integration.
- Train and support users on the best practices for integrating Jira with Tasktop.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to Tasktop administration and processes.
- Test new versions of Tasktop and add-ons to ensure compatibility with Jira.
- Determine ways to optimize/improve Jira and Tasktop configurations.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert advice for Tasktop
- Maintain JIRA projects, advanced custom workflows, and permissions.
- Create comprehensive JIRA workflows, permission schemes, and notification schemes.
- Create and manage security schemes, custom fields, and configurations.
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather requirements for business processes.
- Provide user management and support for local and remote users.
- Interact with vendors for support and troubleshooting.
- Develop metrics dashboards and advanced filters in JIRA to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
- Partner with other IT staff to coordinate infrastructure maintenance and system migrations.
- Maintain best practices.
- Ability to use monitoring and other tools to diagnose performance issues
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule as needed including occasional weekends and evenings.
- Work on other duties as assigned.
- Some travel as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field experience
- 3+ years of administration experience in Tasktop required
- 3+ years of experience integrating Tasktop with Jira required
- Experience writing Tasktop extensions a plus
- Administrative experience with AgilePlace a plus
- Experience in the design, development, and implementation of JIRA customizations
- Working experience with Jira and Confluence Cloud a plus
- One or more of the following Atlassian Certifications is a plus: Atlassian Certified Jira Administrator, Atlassian Certified Confluence Administrator, Atlassian Certified JIRA Service Desk Administrator, Atlassian Certified Systems Administrator
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with Ansible automation framework and/or Ansible Tower is a plus
- Administration experience of Linux and Windows is a plus
- Working experience with Postgres database is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, detailed oriented, with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and share knowledge with the team
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Chennai, India | JR009348
Associate Client Support Engineer
Pune, India | JR009340
JR009340 Senior Database Administrator
Pune, India | JR007168