Incident CoordinatorPoland JR009170
Ensono is seeking an Incident Coordinator to join its global Operations team. The Incident Coordinator (IC) manages priority 1 incidents that are not yet deemed major, overseeing service restoration and impact reduction. The IC ensures that timely escalations and engagements are made, manages outage communications, and supports the root cause analysis investigation into incidents. The position holder will ensure that critical incidents are identified, triaged, and resolved; this is through the monitoring of dashboards, collaboration with technical teams and driving incident calls to their resolution.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Owning critical incidents though to resolution. Collaborating with both Client and Ensono technical teams to restore service as quickly as possible to minimize impact to operations.
- Initiate, manage and lead conference calls with relevant parties, including Subject Matter Experts (SME’s), Ensono and Client technical engineers.
Provide verbal summaries by utilising the CAN (Condition, Action, Needs) document. Providing the business impact and urgency of the incident, and action that are to be taken to the participants on the call.
Document the troubleshooting steps taken and their results, to help progress the investigation and capture information for the root cause analysis document.
Ensure the Ensono Incident Management communication process is followed, so that Ensono stakeholders and relevant parties are kept up to date on incidents.
Technical skills and experience required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; the ability to communicate clearly and confidently on conference calls, in meetings and via email at al levels of the organization
- The ability to quickly assess and triage the nature and impact of a reported incident.
- As a managed service company, an understanding of different technologies is desired. These include Mainframe, Windows, Networks, Cloud (AWS/Azure) and Linux.-
- Strong organisational skills, and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrate a structured approach to problem solving; logical and methodical.
- Business focus: Demonstrate the ability to learn and understand the business and financial impact of an incident and articulate it to create a sense of urgency.
- Able to set priorities, pursue multiple threads at the same time, and accurately reflect the current status of an incident and drive towards the desired state.
- Able to translate technical incidents into business terms.
- Able to facilitate conversations with large groups of remote people.
- Strong understanding of ITIL and Incident Management practices.
- Customer focus and ownership, displaying initiative and a proactive approach to work.
- Technical experience in network and server administration, including hands on experience.
- Experience with monitoring technologies.
- Web, IAM and Cloud experience a plus.
- Experience working in an Enterprise 24×7 Network Operations Centre or Production Support environment is desired.
- Experience in providing Customer Service in an information technology company.
- Exposure and familiarity with change, problem, and release management.
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Remote - United States | JR009181
Manager, Mainframe Systems Programming
Remote - United States | JR009205
Mainframe Technical Advisor
Pune, India | JR009152