Global Director, Network OperationsDowners Grove, IL JR009329
At Ensono, our Purpose is to be a relentless ally, disrupting the status quo and unleashing our clients to Do Great Things! We enable our clients to achieve key business outcomes that reshape how our world runs. As an expert technology adviser and managed service provider with cross-platform certifications, Ensono empowers our clients to keep up with continuous change and embrace innovation.
We can Do Great Things because we have great Associates. The Ensono Core Values unify our diverse talents and are woven into how we do business. These five traits are the key to achieving our purpose.
About the role and what you'll be doing:
The primary responsibilities of the Director of Network & Security Services include providing ownership and direction related to the development, deployment, and management of data security and network solutions. This role serves as a leader and mentor to the Network and Security Teams, as well as an advisor to the Security Threat, Risk and Management areas.
- Manage the development and communication of policies, procedures, and guidelines, necessary to implement appropriate processes for access control, monitoring, vulnerability management, configuration management, etc
- Participate in the program for continuous assessment of information security practices with partners and vendors
- Lead efforts to meet customer security requirements and respond to customer assessments
- Collaborate with IT staff to develop appropriate technical controls, support processes, and documentation to meet requirements
- Provide security subject matter expertise for projects, both technical and business, including involvement in requirements development, process/system selection and design, and implementation and training
- Maintain knowledge of developments in the security industry, such as emerging technologies, industry standards, regulations, and threats
- Lead the Security Engineering Team and assure all SLAs are met or exceeded
- Ensure network operations’ performance and reliability; implementing and evaluating departmental operations ensuring root-cause analysis, resolution of issues, and implementation of preventative measures in a timely manner
- Guide direction of DevOps tools that allow for troubleshooting to be distributed to engineering and support teams
- Define and effectively communicate policies, procedures, and standards for our production infrastructure
- Contribute and collaborate to further automate tasks for the deployment and inventory control of hardware and software
- Build and maintain our monitoring and support capabilities
- Provide technology vision, enable innovation, and understand and implement the technology trends that can create business value
We want all new Associates to succeed in their roles at Ensono. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Required Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
What you will need:
- Prior experience in a Senior Network & Information Security Management role
- Extensive knowledge of network systems, network and data security, telecommunications and all associated hardware, software and associated protocols
- Extensive knowledge of threats, risk analysis and the development of security systems and protocols
- Applicable fields of network security and tools including CheckPoint, PIX, and PaloAlto
- Network and/or Security certifications
- Firewall policy management
- Firewall problem solving
- Security architecture and configuration
- Network traffic analysis and inspection required
- Systems administration and network administration
- Technical consulting
- Customer focus and a strong commitment to client satisfaction required
- Strong interest in technology and a desire to lead and own the Networking/Security field is required
- Excellent organizational, analytical skills, strong communication, and presentation skills / ability to represent the organization externally
- The ability to respond onsite in a 24/7/365 environment. Must be willing to work evening, overnight, and weekend and holiday hours as needed
Ensono is a place to make better happen – for our clients and for your career. You can do great things through innovation or collaboration, by learning or volunteering, or to promote diversity and inclusion. You can do great things for your own health or for a healthier planet. Whatever it means to you to do great things we want Ensono to be the place you can do it.
We are a client-facing business, but we do encourage clients to allow us to work remotely most of the time so if you are not required to be on a client site, you can choose to work from home or in our Ensono offices.
Some of our benefits include:
- Unlimited Paid Days Off
- Two health plan options through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 401k with company match
- Eligibility for dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and AD&D coverage, and flexible spending accounts
- Depending on location, ability to take advantage of fitness centers
- Wellness program
- Flexible work schedule
Ensono is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to providing equal employment to our Associates and building a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Pay transparency nondiscrimination statement/posting OFCCP’s pay transparency policy can be found on OFCCP’s website.
If you need accommodation at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiter know or email [email protected].
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Downers Grove, IL | JR009403
Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
Remote - United States | 82
Strategic Technology Partner Manager
Chennai, India | JR009215