Disaster Recovery InternRemote - United States JR009098
The Intern Position will be to help the Ensono Disaster Recovery Team upgrade our processes, templates, tools, and dashboards utilizing SharePoint, Business Objects, Microsoft office Suite and learning about Continuity and Disaster Recovery’s critical mission for clients. Additionally, the intern will be assisting the Disaster Recovery team with the implementing a new tool which will be used by the team for day – to – day activities.
Position reports to the Manager, DRaaS US Team 2 (Kirthika Tiruchi)
Key Areas of Focus for this Role:
- Learning about the Disaster Recovery (DR) Space
- Learning and helping to improve DR metrics and Dashboards.
- Supporting DR coordinators with day-to-day activities (DR Drill preparation and execution) as part of the intern’s learning
- Supporting DR Leadership team on improving and evolving the DR Practice
- Supporting the DR Team with the implementation of the new tool
- Excellent Communication skills, oral and written
- Good Organizational and planning skills
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office Suite of products
- Drive to learn
- Drive to be part of a larger team
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Remote - United States | JR009205
Mainframe Technical Advisor
Pune, India | JR009152
Remote - United States | JR009165