Ensono’s Corporate Development team is seeking to hire a Director of Corporate Development, reporting to the SVP of Market Development. The individual in this role will be a critical player on a small and high-profile team within a growing private equity-backed IT managed services business. The right candidate has deal-related experience, with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to execution.
The Corporate Development Director will support the senior team in all aspects of corporate strategy, merger & acquisition transactions and other strategic initiatives. The individual in this role will help craft organic and inorganic growth strategies, support market evaluations and strategic direction, help cultivate acquisition targets, value targets and evaluate strategic fit, as well as support all aspects of due diligence and transaction processes, including working with other corporate functions and external service providers. The role will offer meaningful growth opportunities with significant exposure to senior executives of Ensono, its business leaders, and owners.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Support Ensono’s M&A strategy formulation, articulation and execution
• Understand and stay abreast of competitive landscape
• Monitor technology and industry trends to support strategic and services direction
• Partner with business leaders and senior corporate development professionals to identify potential acquisition targets that are a strategic fit to the organization.
• Maintain database used to track Ensono’s acquisition pipeline; gather and regularly update intelligence on acquisition targets; maintain dealflow
• Engage with intermediaries including investment banks and other advisory firms to source acquisition opportunities
• Manage due diligence processes including organizing diligence workstreams, analyzing business metrics, coordinating with other functions and external service providers and developing detailed financial models and related analyses
• Prepare and present management and board-level content
• 5-10 years of experience in a deal-related role in private equity, consulting, investment banking or transactions support group of Big-4 audit firms
• Mastery of Excel with valuation and financial modelling skills
• Familiarity with technology, IT services, cloud computing, or software industry
• Ability to be effective in driving results without formal authority, working across functions
• Ability to be comfortable with ambiguity and flexibility to adapt to changing business needs
• Strong written and verbal communication skills which enable you to effectively communicate with people at all levels in the organization
• Ability to be effective in driving results without formal authority, working across functions • Ability to be comfortable with ambiguity and flexibility to adapt to changing business needs • Strong written and verbal communication skills which enable you to effectively communicate with people at all levels in the organization