Associate Windows Patching AnalystBengaluru, India JR008260
Deploying applications via Ivanti, Azure, and AWS including monitoring, troubleshooting failed deployments, and reporting. To Share communications – translate complex matters for various stakeholders and respond to the latest threats/risks (includes the creation of compliance reporting with running commentary on gaps in compliance and progress along with stakeholder management).Monitoring and reporting of security patches and software deployments and remediation tracking.Assist in ensuring that procedures and reporting are documented and known to the appropriate stakeholders, that includes, Compliance reporting and Patch procedures are standard across teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 3 – 5 years of experience of Security updates and Vulnerabilities of windows and non-windows operating systems
- Sound knowledge of windows operating systems components, client/server, Networking, and Internet fundamentals.
- Ability to write scripts using PowerShell/script for automation of tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication and ability to work with minimal levels of supervision
- Willingness to work in a job that involves 24/7 operations – rotational with NIGHT basis
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Remote - United States | JR009205
Mainframe Technical Advisor
Pune, India | JR009152
Remote - United States | JR009165