JR009268_Solutions Architect – NetworkPune, India JR009268
Solution Architect: Network
At Ensono, our Purpose is to be a relentless ally, disrupting the status quo and unleashing our clients to Do Great Things! We enable our clients to achieve key business outcomes that reshape how our world runs. As an expert technology adviser and managed service provider with cross-platform certifications, Ensono empowers our clients to keep up with continuous change and embrace innovation.
We can Do Great Things because we have great Associates. The Ensono Core Values unify our diverse talents and are woven into how we do business. These five traits are the key to achieving our purpose.
About the role and what you'll be doing:
As a Associate Solution Architect with specialty in Network you will partner with the Seasoned Solution Architects and Sellers to help our customers manage and modernize their infrastructure (mainframe, hybrid/private cloud, IaaS, data center and private cloud). You take pride in your work as you help the customer and sales team arrive at a solution which demonstrates the immense value of Ensono in helping them reach their goals. Your ability to proactively increase your technical acumen will be a key part of this role. Your unique blend of technical and soft skills will support customer engagements: performing discovery and needs assessments; working with a wide variety of stakeholders to execute the tasks needed to drive an opportunity through to a successful win.
- As a Associate Solutions Architect you will be growing into the role of Solutions Architect to become a thought leader at Ensono. You will build on your foundational knowledge of services including:
- IT Infrastructure Solutions
- Hybrid/Private IaaS cloud
- Public cloud
- Professional Services and Consulting engagements
- Security Services
- Load Balancers
- Determining client requirements and providing solution design and technical descriptions.
- Teaming with Business Development Executives to develop a high-quality sales funnel and to co-lead campaigns.
- Working closely with sellers and senior architects to understand client requirements, map those to Ensono service offerings, and propose differentiated solutions that are backed by solid financial business cases.
- Working closely with sellers and senior architects on the creation of proposals, RFP responses, and Statements of Work
- Working with our Service Delivery and Engineering teams to provide pre-and post-sale support as needed to clarify service expectations, including providing diagrams, verbal explanation, and written documentation.
- Increasing your technical knowledge base on the entire Ensono cloud infrastructure stack.
- Increasing your knowledge of industry and technical trends observed within our customers’ environments and competitor wins/losses.
We want all new Associates to succeed in their roles at Ensono. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Required Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- A. /B.S. Degree is required (exceptions if offset by professional experience and track record)
- Cisco certification of CCNP, CCSA, CCSE, CCIE (and/or other Cisco certifications) preferred (not required)
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Experience in the network design and support and some enterprise sales experience in a pre-sale’s network solution engineer or solutions architect role
- Experience in managing complex network solution through the entire lifecycle
- Knowledge of:
- Network WAN / LAN Solution and Design
- Routers, Firewalls, Switches, VPN’s and Load-balancers
- Routing protocols, including BGP, MPLS, IS-IS, OSPF
- Encryption methods – MACsec, IPSEC
- Cisco ACI, VMware NSX and micro segmentation
- Experience with:
- Network operations and support
- Firewalls: Checkpoint firewall, Palo Alto, Cisco ASA/Firepower
- Routers: Working knowledge on Cisco ASR, ISR, and legacy series routers
- Switches: Nexus 5k, 7k, 9k, and the Catalyst Line
- Load balancers: (F5 / A10/ NetScaler)
- Visio or Lucidcharts
- Knowledge of Data Center Migration
- Basic understanding of supply chain management/ procurement of devices/ hardware
- Experience with outsourcing services: scoping, sizing, solutioning with clients
- Some experience with Professional Services and Consulting engagements
- Operational experience in delivering/running network managed services and/or professional services will give the candidate a significant advantage
Ensono is a place to make better happen – for our clients and for your career. You can do great things through innovation or collaboration, by learning or volunteering, or to promote diversity and inclusion. You can do great things for your own health or for a healthier planet. Whatever it means to you to do great things we want Ensono to be the place you can do it.
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Pune, India | JR009352
Accounting Oper Spec
Pune, India | JR006939
Manager, Technical Delivery Management
Pune, India | JR008817