JR009266_Sales Operations AnalystPune, India JR009266
• Working closely with the Sales Operations Manager, sales team and finance you will be responsible for ensuring that client deals are closed in an accurate timely fashion, ensuring full compliance with all of our business processes.
• You will be accountable for generating client documentation via our business systems, after establishing that technical and financial governance has been adhered to.
• Your role will interact with various other departments, in order to pass client projects smoothly through our various systems, so that each relevant team receive all of the information they need to successfully initiate, deliver and invoice the project.
• You will be responsible for monitoring and distributing inbound tasks amongst the team.
• Our department have strict SLA’s and KPI’s which are key business drivers, so performing in a consistent, timely, accurate and meticulous manner is essential.
• The associate Sales Operations analyst role provides a great opportunity to very quickly gain insight into all aspects of Ensono’s business, as your role will allow interaction with key departments including Finance, Sales, Project Management and Solution Architecture. The natural path for this role is to become a Sales Operations Analyst.
• You will be responsible for the day to day administration of Sales documentation, and creation of projects in our finance system.
• You will be responsible for the administration of time tracking and billing for our consultancy projects.
• You will receive full on the job training in our business systems by our current experienced team members and any other required training such as reporting & advanced excel.
• You will be measured on the accuracy and speed of your work via system reports and dashboards, and incentivized in line with this performance.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a high level of attention to detail, strong numeracy, good customer service skills, be highly self motivated and be a very strong team player.
• Monitor Sales Operations inbox and job queue
• Send Client Documentation via docusign
• Close client opportunities in our internal systems
• Create purchase requests
• Ensure accuracy of client projects reaching finance and project management
• Create and circulate non-disclosure agreements for approval
• Maintain Salesforce accuracy
• Create project codes in our finance system
• Ensure that our systems are updated in line with client documentation
• Save contractual documentation and verify that document links are updated in Salesforce
• Complete regular audits of internal electronic documentation to validate that contracts are correctly saved and named
• Send out frameworks and work packages to contractors for signature
• Create supplier requests in finance system in lines with work packages
• Save and log contractor timesheets (weekly)
• Save and log contract invoices (monthly)
• Provide administrative support to sales team
• Assistance with monthly utility billing
• Billing initiation
• Good understanding on order booking procedures
• Good understanding of administrative procedures
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC)
• Intermediate to advanced in excel
• Logical thought processes
• Strong administrative skills
• Attention to detail
• Works well to deadlines
• Self motivated
• Good time management
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Pune, India | JR009352
Accounting Oper Spec
Pune, India | JR006939
Manager, Technical Delivery Management
Pune, India | JR008817