Accounting Ops SpecialistChennai, India JR007972
Checks and verifies cost accounting, account payable records, prepares invoices and vouchers, types, files, posts ledger and general journal entries, and/or balances accounts payable and accounts receivable records. Uses office-automated systems to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects and respond to inquiries. May reconcile difficult accounts. May maintain a complete and systematic set of transactions in a specific phase of accounting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completion of formal mentorship
- Works on projects with moderate to increased complexity
- Ability to understand the “big picture” view of Ensono
- Processes transactions, ensures data is recorded properly
- Keys invoices into billing system, verifies proof of agreement, proof of delivery, pricing, etc.
- Prepares memo billing and provides memo bills to Account Teams
- Reconciles memo billing to actual billing
This position does not have direct reports but may mentor less experienced associates in the role.
- High School diploma, At least two years of experience
- Functional knowledge of accounting
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
More career opportunities at Ensono
Explore additional openings with our team, and apply today.
Remote - United States | JR008729
Senior Mainframe Systems Programmer – z/OS
Bengaluru, India | JR009168
End User Support Technician
Chennai, India | JR007903